• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Help and Prayers!!!!

I am back home. There is no cure for my condition. I will live with this going forward until my divine healing is complete. The word “bettter” doesn’t apply to me. I can only gain strength, stamina, and functional living from here. Many questions lie ahead for my family. I am faced with career and life decisions that Only The Lord can provide guidance for making the correct choice. This is the last time I will ever address this on ODT - all of the prayers sent were heard and covered my family in His Love. If we meet in person at a trade or meet n greet I will explain in person.

Thanks again and God Bless.

Stay strong brother….if I had an income I would love to donate to you. Sending my prayers for your situation though. I wish I could help in a monetary way.
I have to rely on my ole lady to support us and that will make you feel like a “real man” , I’m telling ya what ! On top of that I collect no disability or any of that.
I am in such crap shape from physical ailments (crushed three vertebrae, pins/cages all that good ****, now I am starting to have unexplpained seizures !! They have no damned idea what is causing them. Such a great outlook, I know ! ).

Sorry brother, didn’t mean to dump on you…this is your thread and i hope you do better and wish you well !!
I really hope your situation improves !! Good luck brother .

Stay strong brother….if I had an income I would love to donate to you. Sending my prayers for your situation though. I wish I could help in a monetary way.
I have to rely on my ole lady to support us and that will make you feel like a “real man” , I’m telling ya what ! On top of that I collect no disability or any of that.
I am in such crap shape from physical ailments (crushed three vertebrae, pins/cages all that good ****, now I am starting to have unexplpained seizures !! They have no damned idea what is causing them. Such a great outlook, I know ! ).

Sorry brother, didn’t mean to dump on you…this is your thread and i hope you do better and wish you well !!
I really hope your situation improves !! Good luck brother .
Righteous prayers are priceless. I am praying for you.

Back
Top Bottom