• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need help with a front sight!!!

WWG

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
38   0
Reaction score
IMG_0622.jpgIMG_0620.jpgI have this old Arminius .32 revolver that I need to get some type of a front sight on it. I'm giving this gun to a lady friend of ours who's husband left her with their 4 kids and no means of protection. This ain't much but I think it will give her a little sense of security as she cannot afford to buy her own gun (dad is not paying child-support). Never the less, before I give this to her, I need to get some kind of a front sight attached to it. As you can see in pics, it has holes where the original was attached, but I have scoured the net and cannot find one specific for this gun that is available. Don't want to take this gun to a smith as that route will probably cost more than I want to put in it. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Check amazon or ebay for the fiber optic front sights. Some of them are almost generic for fits on handguns and shotty's.

Yeah I checked em, and neither had anything that looked like it would fit, I'm thinking something is going to have to be brazed or soldered on. Something kinda rigged (hate to put it that way) on there but won't come off when the gun is fired.

Back
Top Bottom