• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help with another auction for Jeddak

rhaney02

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
14   0
Reaction score
ETA 9/16: Auction is live. Will run until midnight Friday 9/23. All proceeds will go to Jeddak.

Jeddak's GoFundMe - https://www.gofundme.com/2cdknvy4 ***** Jeddak's PayPal Account - Alexposivenko@gmail.com

Okay, I'm new here and not exactly sure of what I'm doing with this. I do know of the problems that Jeddak is having to deal with and I would like to donate an ESEE Izula knife kit in OD green branded by Blue Force Gear. If someone that knows what they're doing as far as auctions on the site go, it would be much appreciated. After the auction is finished, I will be more than happy to ship the knife where it needs to go on my dime. If anyone would like to administrate this and could help, please IM me.
20160910_214720.jpg

20160910_214737.jpg

Okay guys, no one seems to want to step up and do the administration correctly on this auction. If I can't get any help with making sure that the money goes to the right place in the nest few days, I will need to withdraw the auction for now until I completely understand how to do it all myself.

Okay guys, no one seems to want to step up and do the administration correctly on this auction. If I can't get any help with making sure that the money goes to the right place in the nest few days, I will need to withdraw the auction for now until I completely understand how to do it all myself.

Have you spoken with @rrhodes ? I'm certain if you shot him a PM he would gladly answer any questions you have....

Back
Top Bottom