• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need more practice or Just "Spray and Pray"

Couple of No Noggin's shooting at each other, apparently by Luck nobody injured.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/27069610/detail.html

Hey Petro.....was just down your way in Yulee visiting the M.I.L. Got some decent seafood @ St Johns on Hwy 40 Kingsland.

Jacksonville is getting as bad as the big ATL with its crime....shame as I always enjoyed going down town when I visited. Sounds like these two need some serious range time! Lol

I love people who just 'spray & pray'. They're always the ones who tell me I am underarmed with my seven-shot revolver. :lol:

Seriously...JAX is getting bad. It was kinda bad last time I was down there...but I think it's worse now based on the stories coming out of there.

Next time your this way, "Lucky Dogs" is one of the best places to go for some great Seafood, better Priced. Better than St.Johns in my opinion. And Aunt B's Buffet for just good ole country cookin! Good thing they didn't hit one of the gas pumps. Would have made a nice Roast.

I assume this means, the Victim was Justified in Returning Fire?

"............After counting the bullet holes in the victim's white pickup truck, they found four shell casings nearby that were of a different caliber than his gun. The victim's gun was checked and returned to him, and he was not arrested, police said......."

Back
Top Bottom