• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

need new cellphone recommendation

Best to buy your phone out right and then pick a prepaid carrier you like.

Iphone or Pixel will get updates pretty much everything else won't generally speaking. (samsung will eventually give some updates but not fast)

So just set a budget then go buy the phone you like. Don't forget to budget for case and glass screen protectors.

I use Straight Talk, have used it for years, very satisfied with service, my version runs off Verizon.

Don;t go to Wal Mart, go to their web site, and buy a phone. I buy a one year old (in terms of introduction date) refurb that comes with a full factory warranty. You can spend as little or as much money as you want - they still sell flip phones for like $15

J just bought a Samsung A50, a 2020 introduction for about 25% of new, does everything I need it to do.

Check out oneplus phones. Really free phones seem to be a thing of the past, now the high end are so expensive.

I have service with Cricket. It runs on the ATT network. No complaints at all and it is cheap.

New service out there called Mint that is advertised as $15 per month unlimited. I pay $25 but I have five phones with them @ $25. Fewer phones and the price/line goes up a little.

Back
Top Bottom