• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need prayers for my daughter Tabatha

I haven’t posted anything about this until now, been waiting to get more details on what direction her treatment was going to take. She found out in early December that she had a mass in her intestines, surgery a couple of weeks before Christmas to remove a fist sized mass from her colon along with several lymph nodes. The lab results came back after New Years and a couple of the lymph nodes showed some signs of cancer. She had a port implanted last Friday and starts chemotherapy on January 23.
Please keep her in your prayers!
Thoughts and prayers

Reading about Tabatha for the first time and want to add myself to the long line of prayer warriors already on board. My wife was diagnosed with cancer (Large intestine) in late January. Surgery, some chemo and a lot of prayers have her in remission. There are some good Oncologists around here. There are some great prayer warriors. I thank both.

New update on my daughter Tabatha, after the chemo earlier this year she had a mri scan and the colon looked good but she had some “suspect” spots on her liver. Dr did a biopsy and found more cancer so 4 more chemo treatments ( much rougher on her than the first 12) and then surgery today. 6 hours of surgery this morning at Northside Atlanta, found more spots than they were expecting but the Dr felt confident that he got it all and said they had good margins. She will be there until Friday at least. Unfortunately she now is facing at least 8 more chemo treatments starting in about six weeks. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

I’ll be lifting up prayers!

Back
Top Bottom