• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some help from South Ga folks

I'm still in , Tifton or Jekyll . Beggars can't be choosers. I work for the City of Albany and will make sure that the Civic Center people experience some discomfort over their lack of interest.

I'm interested in trying to have a show in South GA, maybe this fall if we can find a place. I've heard a lot of suggestions for the fairgrounds in Perry but they said no, they have too many gun shows and do not want another one.

Any other suggestions for a good place to have one somewhere in the lower half of the state?
Brunswick or Hinesville?

I'm interested in trying to have a show in South GA, maybe this fall if we can find a place. I've heard a lot of suggestions for the fairgrounds in Perry but they said no, they have too many gun shows and do not want another one.

Any other suggestions for a good place to have one somewhere in the lower half of the state?
Waycross Exchange Club. I’m sure they will be interested

Why do you say that?
because I have gone to the last few gun shows in Waycross and no one makes any money because Waycross doesn't have anyone besides garage sale mentality folks to look at buying guns. If walmart doesn't have it on clearance no one in Waycross is interested in it. Why would you think it's a great place to have a gun show?

Back
Top Bottom