• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need someone close to Lawrenceville to help clear 100 foot outdoor PVC drain line!

What is the diameter of the PVC pipe?

Definitely sounds like roots busted the pipe and its leaking into the ground......should have a marshy spot where the end is covered by marshy sediment unless the break is way before the end of the pipe.

If you have any trees where the run of the pipe lays then I think you found your culprits and its most likely safe underneath your concrete so the tree roots would be the first place I would grab a pick and shovel and try to locate my pipe and find a break.

Probably wont have to dig too far for your pipe and I would be very surprized if it was buried to the frost line......find your tree roots and dig around......look for a marshy spot.

I've been through this with four buried home gutter drains, tree roots, marshy spots with black corrugated pipe that should never be used for underground drainage....too weak and does not fare well with age.

Just did this last weekend, shop vac did not budge it, but 65 psi from the compressor cleared it like Uncle Ralph after dinner!

Made a duct tape seal around air hose and pvc, turned on the tank and POW, 15 ft radius blast from the other end, nasty stuff.

Clear as glass now.

Back
Top Bottom