• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need someone relatively near me to teach me how to make a Paracord sling for daughters bday

jastricker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
192   0
Reaction score
I just bought my daughter her first rifle a cricket( the box says "my first rifle" lol) I want to make her a cool Paracord sling, and I have learned how to make the basic Paracord cobra bracelet. But, I do not know how to expand on that into making a sling for her. I know I can easily pay someone to rmake it, but I want to make it for her. I have until the second weekend of July to get this done. So any help would be very much appreciated.

I am slowly making it for her. Her birthday was today and I gave her the cricket .22lr. I am working on making it adjustable for when she grows. I am going to take a strap and pieces from an old book bag and work it in. So she can grow into it. You should have seen my Antigua sisters face when her son read "this is not a toy" on the box and realized it was a real gun. She was like you are not going to let her shoot it. No, I just bought it for decoration? Duh, of course I am going to let her shoot it under my supervision of course. if you do not teach your kids about guns and the what not to do one day they will get their hands on one and have no clue how to act. That is how kids get hurt, I will not let that happen to my daughter. I have been reading her a good kids by safety book since she was 2. She knows the 4 main rules of gun safety better then most adults as evidence of many YouTube videos of adults shooting themselves. This country is going to crap. Guns are to be respected not feared.

Both of my very wise grandfathers taught me to never put anything around my wrist that I couldn't break out of, so i would not get dragged if i got hung up on a horse or a piece of machinery. For this reason the paracord bracelets have always concerned me. Just sayin. Happy Fourth!

Both of my very wise grandfathers taught me to never put anything around my wrist that I couldn't break out of, so i would not get dragged if i got hung up on a horse or a piece of machinery. For this reason the paracord bracelets have always concerned me. Just sayin. Happy Fourth!
lol, we don't live in the industrial revolution anymore.

I am slowly making it for her. Her birthday was today and I gave her the cricket .22lr. I am working on making it adjustable for when she grows. I am going to take a strap and pieces from an old book bag and work it in. So she can grow into it. You should have seen my Antigua sisters face when her son read "this is not a toy" on the box and realized it was a real gun. She was like you are not going to let her shoot it. No, I just bought it for decoration? Duh, of course I am going to let her shoot it under my supervision of course. if you do not teach your kids about guns and the what not to do one day they will get their hands on one and have no clue how to act. That is how kids get hurt, I will not let that happen to my daughter. I have been reading her a good kids by safety book since she was 2. She knows the 4 main rules of gun safety better then most adults as evidence of many YouTube videos of adults shooting themselves. This country is going to crap. Guns are to be respected not feared.

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Thanks she was absolutely floored when she saw her muddy girl camo stock. If you would have told me 6 years ago that I would be buying a pink stock gun, I would have looked at you like your were crazy. Having a girl changes your outlook on a lot of things. I can't wait till she is old enough to go hunting with me, and she can't wait either. I thought about posting a pic of her with the rifle on my Facebook page, but I bet I would get a lot of hate posts from left leaning friends and friends of friends.

Back
Top Bottom