• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need someone talk too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, and I only mentioned gov assistance earlier on a temp basis because of his heart condition. Hell, I'm back in college at 33 on my own dime without any assistance. At first I felt for the guy, but now....well, you said it, don't want to judge.

I did the same. I got an associates at 20. I thought I was good to go. 3 years later I had to go back and get my bachelors. Then I was set. That is until I wanted to move away from the technical path to the management side of the equation. Then I went back for my BBA. Ahh haa! Now I've for it made. I got three promotions and was riding high. That is until a meeting in 2005. As we all sat waiting for the presenter to show up the conversation turned to "where did you so your graduate studies?" I was the only guy in the room without an MBA. I thought about that for a while. Then my boss assigned me to a mentor for a VP position. My first meeting with him was going splendid until he asked me where I got my MBA. I replied, "Still working on it".

Never herd from him again. I decided to go for it then. I signed up to take the GMAT and studied for weeks. I took 3
Dozen practice tests until I was confident. I did well on the GMAT and signed up at Mercer for their MBA program. I spent the next 2 years going ro class from 5:30pm to 11:45pm 4 nights a week for the next 2 years.

So no, I have little patience for anyone that won't grab the bulls nuts and steer that bastard wherever they want it to go. I have little patience for whining and no respect for any lazy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom