• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need someone talk too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read all the posts, so I don't know if this has been said, but: Don't pity yourself, don't consider yourself a victim, don't consider any job beneath you, don't get drunk, don't waste time or money on women. Go out and apply for any job you see. Then, when you have a job, look for something better. Atheist or not, some churches have programs to help people out. Look in to it, it's their thing to help others. If you screw your head on straight, you will come out ahead, a better man. Sounds like she was already cheating on you, so you are lucky you got out when you did. Don't get angry, don't turn soft, get tough and survive. Force yourself to be a winner.

Yeah, I got suckered early. Now I think it's either a troll, April 1 prank or a sad human being that needs to sack up and be a man for the first time in his life.
Hate to say it, but I think it's option 3, and we're at the point where I'm done. He doesn't really want our advice, he wants someone to fix things for him.

Hate to say it, but I think it's option 3, and we're at the point where I'm done. He doesn't really want our advice, he wants someone to fix things for him.

Either way, I'm the last person to judge. If he's trolling for attention, that's just sad, if its all fake, obviously I'm in no position to judge, if he's a kid that's being forced to grow up here and now, good. Just don't do it on the tax payer's back. I got married young, worked my way through college 4 times with 4 degrees, work 50hours a week and teach classes at Golds for extra cash plus all of the family activities. I have no patience for anyone with the ability to learn or work to get ANY of my money unless I give it to you willingly.

Last edited:
Either way, I'm the last person to judge. If he's trolling for attention, that's just sad, if its all fake, obviously I'm in no position to judge, if he's a kid that's being forced to grow up here and now, good. Just don't do it on the tax payer's back. I got married young, worked my way through college 4 times with 4 degrees, work 50hours a week and teach classes at Golds for extra cash plus all of the family activities. I have no patience for anyone with the ability to learn or work to get ANY of my money unless I give it to you willingly.
Agreed, and I only mentioned gov assistance earlier on a temp basis because of his heart condition. Hell, I'm back in college at 33 on my own dime without any assistance. At first I felt for the guy, but now....well, you said it, don't want to judge.

oh no you didnt LOL

Certainly not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom