• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need someone to help set up firing range, post land,and generally get my property hunt/shoot/man hob

12   0
Reaction score
I am looking for some to help me set up,a gun range on property, post the property, and possible build a trail around property to patrol it for poachers. Also setting up stands, clearing shooting lanes, food plots etc. Anyone who will help will be able to shoot and hunt on land with me . Hit me up if you have time and the experience to help me. I only have 26 acres on side of a mountain in Blue ridge. Thanks, josh

over the years I have done all that you mentioned on my family's property near Cartersville. It's a lot of work. All by hand too; we've never had an excavator or Bobcat in the woods. Lots of digging and cutting with picks, shovels, wheelbarrows, machetes, and chainsaws. Rolling the logs out of the way by hand too. And big rocks some of them the size of a washing machine. Looking back at it 20 years later, maybe we should've hired a landscaping crew to come in there with a bobcat or even a steel-tracked front loader with excavator arm on the back and done a lot of the work that way.

Good luck.

over the years I have done all that you mentioned on my family's property near Cartersville. It's a lot of work. All by hand too; we've never had an excavator or Bobcat in the woods. Lots of digging and cutting with picks, shovels, wheelbarrows, machetes, and chainsaws. Rolling the logs out of the way by hand too. And big rocks some of them the size of a washing machine. Looking back at it 20 years later, maybe we should've hired a landscaping crew to come in there with a bobcat or even a steel-tracked front loader with excavator arm on the back and done a lot of the work that way.

Good luck.
Thanks

Wish I had time as well. At one point, I thought about adding soil prep for smaller food plots as a service local to my area as I have machinery that can get into areas that a lot of tractors can't get to.

Forestry service use to cut firebreaks around property dont know what they would charge but its worth a phone call.

I am looking for some to help me set up,a gun range on property, post the property, and possible build a trail around property to patrol it for poachers. Also setting up stands, clearing shooting lanes, food plots etc. Anyone who will help will be able to shoot and hunt on land with me . Hit me up if you have time and the experience to help me. I only have 26 acres on side of a mountain in Blue ridge. Thanks, josh
Man if you were closer I would help ya out

Back
Top Bottom