• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Neighbor Lost everything in a total loss fire

CBH13

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
164   0
Reaction score
Trying to get this out to as many places as I can. My dads neighbor lost everything they had in a total loss fire including animals. Thankfully they all made it out but will have to rebuild slowly. Unfortunately they didn't have insurance (let this be a lesson to those without it). I am in no way related to this gofundme other than just trying to get the word out. Any help at all is greatly appreciated and thank you.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/dg6n4-fa...Eori-4Pxeklb-v1U0WSCvKzGVNybGI69AmmFjJXSJIp-I

88946766_3217713814919202_7433729958557515776_n.jpg

87767074_3217713854919198_4465720463951134720_n.jpg

Dang. I've been without insurance before, as a young 2LT who could move in three hours notice with a single pickup truck bed loaded.

I'd need a Cray supercomputer to calculate my pucker factor if I were to run around without insurance today.

Do they have church "family" that might help?

I'm not familiar with Go Fund Me... why doesn't it list the names of the parents whose home burned?
What city or county did this fire happen in, on Feb. 28th?
There doesn't seem to be much info on the GFM page.
Are they planning on rebuilding on that same property?
Where is the family living right now, for the next days, and expected future weeks?

I'm not familiar with Go Fund Me... why doesn't it list the names of the parents whose home burned?
What city or county did this fire happen in, on Feb. 28th?
There doesn't seem to be much info on the GFM page.
Are they planning on rebuilding on that same property?
Where is the family living right now, for the next days, and expected future weeks?

The creator can control what info they put out and guess they just didnt list thier parents names. It happened in Martin GA. Im not sure yet where they are planning on rebuilding but im guessing it will be on the same property. We were clearing out a bunch of **** over there this weekend to try and start getting the site cleared. They stayed at my fathers last night and will be staying with another neighbor right now, one of our neighbors is giving them and RV to use and were going ot give them our camper for temporary use. Apparently a deacon of one of hte local churches has also said they are going to step up and help out so hopefully they'll be doing ok soon.

Back
Top Bottom