• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Never buy Invicta watches

I had one for a year or so and dropped it on a tile floor while taking it off. It is like a tin can now fill of BBs. Quit working immediately. It looked tough, but it wasn't. .
Yeah that's what I thought. All looks and packaging with no substance to back it up. Checkout the Russian military watches by Vostock on eBay. They're all automatic movement watches. I like them because a lot of them have a retro late 60s look.

I have a black Invicta that has had a dead battery for about 2 years now. I used to think they were decent watches when I got this one. But now it seems that every time I channel surf by QVC or whatever they're whoring out Invicta watches ALL the time. And I sit there and watch for a few minutes going " ***** please! Don't try to convince me that you are gonna sell me an $800.00 MSRP watch for $79.95. That math don't work out." So now I'm convinced that the whole Invicta brand is just some made up specifically for outlet type customers brand.

They USED to be great watches, not sure about anymore since they're being whored out EVERYWHERE now. I have 2 that are more than 10 years old. One quartz chronograph and one automatic. They still run great!

Citizen eco drive... problem solved..

Never worry about batteries again!
IMG_0944.JPG

For battery replacement, band sizing or to generate a service case, please contact an official Invicta Retail Store location. Alternatively, we welcome you to contact one of our authorized repair centers listed below.

this is off of the Invicta Mall of Ga website

Invicta watches are "throw away" watches. They are cheaply made, with what someone else pointed out, nice packaging. They list ridiculous msrp prices but sell for $50- $100, which is $45- $95 too much.

Go with a Seiko or Citizen if you don't want to spend a lot of money but yet have a quality watch, that will last a lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom