Never Thought I'd See It Again....Expensive Keltec.

KAHRex

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
Back in 2012 my wife and I had the misfortune of "losing" a Keltec P3AT at the ATL airport. It had somehow slid thru a hole in the liner of her computer bag at some point and we could never find it and assumed it lost or stolen. Everybody's friend, the TSA, found it for us the day she was taking a day trip for her company. Long story short, she spent a few hours incarcerated, but not charged. (It helps to have friends in high places.) Anyhooo, on Saturday I rec'd mail from the ATL PD letting us know that we can come claim it.....5 yrs later. Yeeha, it's nice to reacquire a pistol.....$2000 later in fines 5 yrs ago.....all for a Keltec. Anybody interested in a Keltec? I'd take $1000.

If you have that event documented/authenticated, I'd frame it with the gun in a nice shadow box. Pass it down to the kids as proof of mom's outaw past. LOL

Haa! One of the daughters was there when it happened! When the 6pm ATL news came on she was the lead story on channels 2, 5 and 11, probably due to the high profile company she works for. There we were, sitting on the couch and her face is there for all the world to see. I looked at her and said, “All your friends would’ve sworn that it it would’ve been me to end up on the news.” I also informed her that “I’ve been in jail twice in my life and you hit two in one day so I don’t wanna hear nuttin about my past....

Hmmmm. I was under the impression that until recently it wasn't nearly that big a deal. Obviously that wasn't the case for your wife. How did her company take the fact they made the news?
So they returned the pistol (really... a keltec)? Did that mean your wife was cleared of charges?
I can tell you it would have probably caused me a divorce. I don't think I'd be able to help myself from using that "get out of jail" card every chance I got.

Back
Top Bottom