New addition to da fleet

Boz1911

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
404   0
Reaction score
Longest negotiation / meet and great I've ever been involved in. But here she is, not perfect but a really nice driver.
Has new 351W with power steering, power disc and eventually I'll have the AC hooked back up. Has new interior except the dash pad and brand new Cragars wrapped in BFG's. Drove her 80 miles home on 85, drives great !!
ranchero.jpg

1971 Ranchero

Longest negotiation / meet and great I've ever been involved in. But here she is, not perfect but a really nice driver.
Has new 351W with power steering, power disc and eventually I'll have the AC hooked back up. Has new interior except the dash pad and brand new Cragars wrapped in BFG's. Drove her 80 miles home on 85, drives great !!
View attachment 767135

1971 Ranchero
ahhh man .....i love that..the shape the lines..sweeeeeeet!

View attachment 767135

1971 Ranchero
it could be only better if it was a 429..freaking awesome..

Thanks Brad, only a few years I really like. The 66-67 and the 70-71 so when I eyed this one on CL I had to call. I just thought I was a tough negotiator, this guy was brutal. We (my wife and I) had actually left when he called me to "split" the difference. I asked her what she thought and she asked if the car would be worth what I paid for it after a year or two. I said yes and she said let's go back and get it. That's a good wife.

Back
Top Bottom