• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Auction - Miss Ally - Purple Engraved ESEE Candiru Knife

My pleasure man. Any updates to share?
Sorry I haven't posted many updates on her. It's become very hard because we want so bad to give people good news so sometimes we somewhat stay silent until we are able to give positive updates. She has had some rough times here lately. She is still getting weekly chemo which brings her immune system down for 3 to 4 days afterwards and keeps her from being able to do anything. This chemo also makes it where it is very hard for her to walk. She is in physical therapy weekly which helps in the long run to maintain her muscles but it makes her legs very sore for a day or two after. Then, the cycle starts over when she receives chemo again. She had a short stay in the hospital that was because her chemo pills we give her at home caused her blood sugar to bottom out. We now have to keep a check on that to make sure her blood sugar stays within a normal range. The next two months has quite a few scheduled hospital stays because the chemo she will be getting is a lot stronger than what she has been getting. They will have to keep her in the hospital for 3 to 4 days after that to monitor her. On a positive note, she stays very upbeat. She still smiles at times and it is what gets us through day to day. We know this is just a short time in life and as long as she comes out healthy and okay, it will have all been worth it. Thank you so much for everything. Hopefully, we will have some really good news on her in the near future.

Sorry I haven't posted many updates on her. It's become very hard because we want so bad to give people good news so sometimes we somewhat stay silent until we are able to give positive updates. She has had some rough times here lately. She is still getting weekly chemo which brings her immune system down for 3 to 4 days afterwards and keeps her from being able to do anything. This chemo also makes it where it is very hard for her to walk. She is in physical therapy weekly which helps in the long run to maintain her muscles but it makes her legs very sore for a day or two after. Then, the cycle starts over when she receives chemo again. She had a short stay in the hospital that was because her chemo pills we give her at home caused her blood sugar to bottom out. We now have to keep a check on that to make sure her blood sugar stays within a normal range. The next two months has quite a few scheduled hospital stays because the chemo she will be getting is a lot stronger than what she has been getting. They will have to keep her in the hospital for 3 to 4 days after that to monitor her. On a positive note, she stays very upbeat. She still smiles at times and it is what gets us through day to day. We know this is just a short time in life and as long as she comes out healthy and okay, it will have all been worth it. Thank you so much for everything. Hopefully, we will have some really good news on her in the near future.

Thank you man. I didnt mean to pry, its just that i like to pray for specific things. Please pm me if i can do more

Back
Top Bottom