• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Auction - Miss Ally - Purple Engraved ESEE Candiru Knife

rrhodes

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
By now, hopefully you are aware that there is an ODT individual that could use our help.

I have been auctioning off some new ESEE Knives
that I have, in hopes that a little generosity helps Ally's family out. Many of you have bid on these auctions - THANK YOU.

This ESEE Knive was bid on, and won by alleycat alleycat . After sending the funds, alleycat alleycat immediately requested that I turn this auction around, and re-auction it for hopes of a little more help for Ally's family. SO I am relisting this great knife, in hopes that we can push the help and generosity of ODT a little farther. alleycat alleycat - Thank You!

Here is the original link from ODT. **3 yr old w/leukemia **

Payment can be made direct to Ally's family through PayPal.

“He's fairly new to the ODT but one of our brothers @Jwater daughter was diagnosed with leukemia yesterday...and today she turns 3 years old.

He is a buddy of mine and his little girl Ally is an angel. Could I ask the ODT family to help his family out?

They are going to need all the prayers they can get!

Click here to support Ally's super power campaign by Liles Knight Isbill

100% of the proceeds from this auction will go directly to Ally and family to help cover the costs of what will be a VERY expensive recovery.

@rrhodes is currently in possession of the knife and will be sending it to the winner.

If I've forgotten any details, or you've got any questions at all, feel free to post them in this thread and we will get you an answer ASAP.

This auction will end one week from today, Sunday July 31st at 9:00 PM

As always, the opening bid is $1.00

You can paypal direct to Ally's family, or pay me and I will deliver the funds at auction end.

Jholdbrooks Jholdbrooks alleycat alleycat

Here are the details on the knife.

The little knife that can! The Candiru knife was named after a little fish that is native to the Amazon River. The Candiru is a great neck, boot knife and pocket knife. The overall length of the Candiru is 5.13 inches with a 2-inch cutting edge of 1095 high carbon steel (55-57 Rc). With a thickness of 0.125 inches (thinner than ESEE's IZULA), the Candiru is less than 2 ounces, without the sheath. The knife comes with a baked on powder coating available in many colors.
Reuben Bloieu from ESEE Knives and Jungle Training said; "Don’t pee in the water” was one of the first things he learned when it came to safety in the Amazon River back in 2007. Reason being, the dreaded candiru. The TV series River Monsters has dubbed the candiru as “The Amazon’s Most Feared Fish.” Legend says that if one were to pee in the river, the urine would attract this little creature causing it to swim up and get lodged in the urethra there by requiring surgery to have it removed.
This ESEE Candiru Kit includes Candiru Neck Knife, Ambidextrous Clear Molded Sheath Clip Plate, Paracord (for cord wrapping handle or use as a lanyard), Cord Lock, Snap (for snapping system on to outdoor gear), Split Ring, Fire Flint, Whistle, and Instruction Sheet.
Overall Length: 5.13"
Blade Length: 2.0"
Blade Style: Drop Point
Blade Thickness: .125"
Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel
Blade Hardness: 55-57 Rc.
Blade Finish: Textured Powder Coat
Handle Length: 3.135"
Weight: 1.4 Ounces
Clear Molded Sheath and Clip Plate
Survival Kit
Made In the USA

In addition, on the two Candiru Knives that I am posting today, Knifeworks has engraved "Ally 2016" in support of little Miss Ally and your support.

2016-06-18-18-12-50-jpg.809312

2016-06-19-09-29-14-jpg.809349

Back
Top Bottom