• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  New Buddy (dog)

PopDidder

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
328   0
Reaction score
Hello fellow ODT'ers. I need your help finding a new buddy to hang out with. I recently had to put my Dapple Dachsund (Bluey) down after 12 years of loyal companionship and love. It broke my heart as I'm sure you all understand. I am looking for a small, shorthaired lap dog. Hopefully 3-4 years old and house trained. Send me some pics if you can help out. I can't believe how lonely the house is without him. R.I.P., buddy. I know we will meet again. Thanks. And, as always. God bless, America.

Picked up this handsome fella two weeks ago today from the Cobb animal shelter. He's such a damn good boy, super smart and potty trained. A friend for life, can't beat that for $115! Cobb is a kill shelter so I'd definitely recommend checking them out, place was full of good pups when I went up there. You can check out what dogs are available online and make an appointment to see em!
20210703_113033.jpg

Unfortunately my dog passed away in November. He was 13. Most loyal dog and a huge part of the family for all 13 of those years.
IMG_20201129_171959.jpg

Took a few months, I'm still not over it. Left a huge void in the house.

Recently picked up a couple of pups from @letusbuyyourcar and although they won't replace Boston, they are doing a good job of growing up and filling those paws.
IMG_20210628_185325.jpg
IMG_20210709_213353.jpg
IMG_20210717_111856.jpg

I'm sorry I don't have any leads for you and so sorry for your loss, it's never easy saying goodbye. If I come across any I'll let you know for sure. Please make sure you give shelters a shot. A lot of pups and even older dogs don't get a fair shake at life.

My wife sent this to me earlier today. He's at a shelter that one of her friends operates.
Statistically black dogs have a very difficult time getting adopted.
View attachment 3360156

They call him Wilson but he's only 4 months old.

Looks like a fine pup. Who care about the color.

Back
Top Bottom