• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  New Buddy (dog)

Unfortunately my dog passed away in November. He was 13. Most loyal dog and a huge part of the family for all 13 of those years.
View attachment 3360142

Took a few months, I'm still not over it. Left a huge void in the house.

Recently picked up a couple of pups from @letusbuyyourcar and although they won't replace Boston, they are doing a good job of growing up and filling those paws.
View attachment 3360146 View attachment 3360147 View attachment 3360149

I'm sorry I don't have any leads for you and so sorry for your loss, it's never easy saying goodbye. If I come across any I'll let you know for sure. Please make sure you give shelters a shot. A lot of pups and even older dogs don't get a fair shake at life.
I am glad you got them.. I was wanting one myself. You stole my dog… lol

Everything's good out my way. Took a little break to shore up priorities. But as things go, this is an addiction and I just can't turn it off completely. Staying busy with work, son's sports, these new pups, motorcycles and I started putting these portable vintage bluetooth suitcases together.
View attachment 3360557
As much as my brain wants a little downtime, I just can't do it. Have to always be tinkering with something.

Good to hear from ya brother. I'm still around. Hope all is well out your way.
What was your name

I am glad you got them.. I was wanting one myself. You stole my dog… lol
I think the cards fell in our favor. These two have been a blessing to our family and we are happy to give them a loving home. They got to see the deer up close last night.
Screenshot_20210721-171115.jpg

@letusbuyyourcar thanks again.

Hello fellow ODT'ers. I need your help finding a new buddy to hang out with. I recently had to put my Dapple Dachsund (Bluey) down after 12 years of loyal companionship and love. It broke my heart as I'm sure you all understand. I am looking for a small, shorthaired lap dog. Hopefully 3-4 years old and house trained. Send me some pics if you can help out. I can't believe how lonely the house is without him. R.I.P., buddy. I know we will meet again. Thanks. And, as always. God bless, America.
Sorry for your loss. Sir.

Back
Top Bottom