New Classifieds & New Policies

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
I have updated the classifieds with our latest version and changed some pretty major policies.

Georgia Only

No more national classifieds! I’ve thought about it for a long time and decided that The Outdoors Trader just isn’t a national site, it’s a Georgia site, so starting today we’re no longer allowing listings from outside Georgia unless they are labeled as “Ship or Transfer.”

New Sub Categories

We now have sub-category buttons within each forum, it should appear at the top of the page. If I’ve forgotten any that you think should be added please post in here and I’ll consider it.

The new sub-categories will only work on new ads.

We have also lost the Class 3 category, and instead we have a Class 3 sub-category in each section. Now suppressors will be in accessories, sbr’s will be in rifles, etc.

New Structure

I've simplified the structure of the classifieds so it should be easier to navigate. Any categories that were removed will now be a sub-category so don't worry. You should be able to get to any classifieds forum from the front page by using the little dropdown next to each category in the classifieds section. (Or just hit the classifieds tab at the top)

Steals & Deals and Dealer Listings

Starting today, all dealers will need to follow our new dealer rules, which are as follows:

Firearms and firearms accessory dealers are allowed to post one ad per day in the “Steals & Deals” area. This can be a listing for one gun or several, but whatever is listed in the ad can’t be listed again for 7 days.

Community Service Section

I reorganized the classifieds and decided to separate out a few forums into a new area called “Community Service.” It has the good will forum, the business directory, events & meet-ups, etc.

I like the updates/ changes! Area highlighters are COOL, I may protest being in the same neighborhood as @SafeCracka :)
I agree with the National ads need shipping!
Would it be too much to ask to make us the Georgia / Australia trader?
Asking for 2 friends. :becky:
@Leatherhead @Dingo

Back
Top Bottom