Status
Not open for further replies.

SNFIREARMS

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
28   0
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been on the ODT for years now personally (Traderman2011) but wanted to let you all know that we just opened up our new business here in Woodstock called Silent Night Firearms! Perhaps you've seen our vehicles driving around the Cobb/Cherokee/Paulding areas. We are a class 1 and class 6 FFL Dealer, and we sell everything but NFA items at the moment, including remanufactured ammunition labeled under Silent Night Ammunition. Main Page Pic.jpgSNFAR15CUST1.jpgDSC_1970.jpgDSC_1988.jpgPSABIO30RDMAG.jpgWe load everything from 223, 5.56, 308 Winchester, 7mm Mag, 300 Win Mag, 9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP, just to name a few. We will also do custom loaded ammunition for you, utilizing precision scales to have your load accuracy within .1 of a grain on your load charge! We are an authorized Hornady retailer, and we sell all the other name brands in ammunition, accessories, parts, and more! Check out our new site, www.silentnightfirearms.com , browse around, and help us get going in this awesome sport we all love!

no pulled bullets at the moment, I do carry Hornady, Speer, and Nosler factory new though. Nothing in that grain, let me see what I can get ahold of for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom