• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New FFL Dealer in south Forsyth / Windermere area

1746559-0f7276cac0b89a0a1abae3ec011083e5.png

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for the warm welcome and let you know how much I appreciate all the customers who found us on ODT.

Thanks Everyone !

Tons of changes so I just want to give everyone an update:

1) Note that the sign on the building says "TRUE Engineering" with window signs with the TRUE strategic logo, colors and phone number. There has been come confusion on finding us. Check out the map on our website HERE.

2) $20 FFL Transfers / $15 with GA Carry License

3) I'm now stocking lots of AR15 Components:

- Upper and Lower Receivers
- Barrels for 5.56 and .300BLK
- Lower Parts Kits
- Bolt Carrier Groups
- Lower Build Kits
- PSA MOE Complete Lowers
- Whoops Kits, Roll Pins & Free Aeroshell 64
- Gas Tubes & Blocks
I mainly stock items from Aero Precision, Anderson Mfg, Spikes, Bear Creek Arsenal, Ballistic Advantage and Palmetto State Armory. Adding more inventory weekly.

Also doing special parts orders for people and getting them some good deals, especially on the high-end receiver sets, barrels and BCGs.

4) Updated website: truestrategic.com now has shows our current inventory and pricing.

5) Benchmade OTFs: For those of you who aren't still pissed at Benchmade, I have the Infidel & Mini-Infidel OTF Automatics. And those those who are, I stock some of the more popular Spydercos and can get some good pricing on Heretic OTFs.

6) Accessories: I have some other cool stuff like the Podavach U-Loaders and Pelican cases.

AND DON'T FORGET ... There are Advertised Prices and then there are Actual Prices. Just give me a call and the secret code (ODT) and lets see if we can get an actual price that works for you.

ODT MEMBER Special: This summer I'm also doing customer ordered firearms (under $1000) @ dealer cost, just add shipping ($15), my transfer fee ($20/$15 w/GCL) and sales tax. (CCs add 3.5%) Email or PM me for quotes and availability. Also feel free to come by and take a look at our distributor specials and let us find some good values for you.

To help clarify, here's what the front of the building looks like:
IMG_7012.JPG

And a couple pictures of some of the stock:
NEW_TS_Store_ - 1.jpg
NEW_TS_Store_ - 1 (1).jpg
NEW_TS_Store_ - 1 (2).jpg

IMG_7013.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1805.JPG
    IMG_1805.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7022.JPG
    IMG_7022.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7025.JPG
    IMG_7025.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 42
Hello everyone, I'm Stefan from TRUE Strategic.

We're a FFL Dealer in South Cumming area (Windermere Office Park). We do mainly FFL transfers as well as new firearm sales and love to make deals. Check out our website truestrategic.com for all the particulars.

TRUE Strategic is your AR-15 Builder Supply Store.

NOW STOCKING:
uppers, lowers, parts kits, stocks, stabilizers, barrels, BCGs, buffer components, gas tubes/blocks, armorer tools and accessories.

Come by and check us out:truestrategic.com

We're usually in from 10a-5p during the week but sometimes have offsite appointments so give us a call or drop us an email and make sure we're going to be in. We can also do evenings and weekends by appointment.

BTW, 'Hello' to all of our current customers on ODT who recommended the site. There's some sweet stuff on here. Thanks for the tip !

UPDATE !!!!

To clarify - the main sign says "TRUE Engineering" with our TRUE Strategic logo and hours on the window. See picture below. Check out the map on our website HERE.

And heres's what we're doing now !!

1) $20 FFL Transfers / $15 with GA Carry License

2) AR15 Builder Supply:
We now stock AR15 build components (stripped uppers/lowers, complete lowers, barrels, BCGs, LPKs, Stocks, Braces, Charging handles, gas tubes/blocks, and more). See some of our inventory HERE.

3) Knives: Stocking Benchmade Infidel OTFs & Popular Spydercos

4) Accessories: Podavach U-Loaders, Optics, Pelican cases, etc.

See my PROFILE for my special pricing info and offers for ODT members.

And here's what the outside looks like:
View attachment 2148743

And some of the stock:

View attachment 2176074

View attachment 2176072

View attachment 2176073
View attachment 2148749
Welcome

Back
Top Bottom