• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New FFL Dealer in south Forsyth / Windermere area

TRUE Strategic

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
2A Supporter
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
57   0
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Stefan from TRUE Strategic.

We're a FFL Dealer in South Cumming area (Windermere Office Park). We do mainly FFL transfers as well as new firearm sales and love to make deals. Check out our website truestrategic.com for all the particulars.

TRUE Strategic is your AR-15 Builder Supply Store.

NOW STOCKING:
uppers, lowers, parts kits, stocks, stabilizers, barrels, BCGs, buffer components, gas tubes/blocks, armorer tools and accessories.

Come by and check us out: truestrategic.com

We're usually in from 10a-5p during the week but sometimes have offsite appointments so give us a call or drop us an email and make sure we're going to be in. We can also do evenings and weekends by appointment.

BTW, 'Hello' to all of our current customers on ODT who recommended the site. There's some sweet stuff on here. Thanks for the tip !

UPDATE !!!!

To clarify - the main sign says "TRUE Engineering" with our TRUE Strategic logo and hours on the window. See picture below. Check out the map on our website HERE.

And heres's what we're doing now !!

1) $20 FFL Transfers / $15 with GA Carry License

2) AR15 Builder Supply:
We now stock AR15 build components (stripped uppers/lowers, complete lowers, barrels, BCGs, LPKs, Stocks, Braces, Charging handles, gas tubes/blocks, and more). See some of our inventory HERE.

3) Knives: Stocking Benchmade Infidel OTFs & Popular Spydercos

4) Accessories: Podavach U-Loaders, Optics, Pelican cases, etc.

See my PROFILE for my special pricing info and offers for ODT members.

And here's what the outside looks like:
IMG_7012.JPG

And some of the stock:

NEW_TS_Store_ - 1.jpg

NEW_TS_Store_ - 1 (1).jpg

NEW_TS_Store_ - 1 (2).jpg

IMG_7013.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7271.jpg
    IMG_7271.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 3
Welcome, I am just a few exits past you on the lake. $15 ffl fee and good gun prices (ie: Sig P365 for $499) I like where this is going.

Back
Top Bottom