• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Georgia Self Storage is hiring!!!!!

bensskateshop

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
118   0
Reaction score
Are you looking for an exciting and demanding fast paced job? If so, this isn't for you!

I'll skip all the usual sales crap and just say what it actually is.

New Georgia Self Storage
9495 Villa Rica Hwy.
Villa Rica, GA.
770-459-9747

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9:00am till 5:00pm.
Wednesday and Saturday 9:00am till noon.

My current employee is moving and has turned in her notice so I'm looking again. Person prior to her was sourced from ODT and I thought I'd give it another shot.

Job Description:
Answer phones, process payments, rent out uhaul trucks, check in uhaul trucks, sweep vacant units, fill propane tanks, inspect grounds and spray round up from a golf cart. There is occasional light maintenance but I hire out or do myself all the landscaping, roof work, etc.

Air conditioned / heated office.

6 days a week, 38 hours per week. Paid every 2 weeks.

Ideal candidate is someone who is reliable, can handle customers and likes to sit around for long periods of boredom playing on their phone / computer, reading, surfing ODT, etc. As with any retail environment, there will be the occasional rush of customers.

If you are interested, let me know and we'll go from there.

Yes, if it is a good fit for the position. I've had 3 employees. 1 moved to be near her grandkids, 1 simply retired / health reasons and my current employee is getting married and has to relocate for her husbands job and better schools for her 7 yr old.

I am looking for someone who is dependable, punctual and can deal with customers.

Is it a long term job ?

Back
Top Bottom