• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New glock performance trigger

I see. Doesn’t come on the 5 but only available for the gen 5. I’ll do some research. I thought we were talking generic aftermarket.

I'm sticking with my Overwatch.
5048_source_1620243737.jpg

Now I am really confused.

We are on the fifth Generation of Perfection, implying that the previous 4 generations were not so perfect, but if you buy the fifth Generation of Perfection, you can pay money for a part, from the manufacturer, that will make Perfection even better?

Makes my head hurt.

Now I am really confused.

We are on the fifth Generation of Perfection, implying that the previous 4 generations were not so perfect, but if you buy the fifth Generation of Perfection, you can pay money for a part, from the manufacturer, that will make Perfection even better?

Makes my head hurt.
It's a part only available for the gen 5. Why is this a difficult concept for you?

Been thinking about getting one. Most things I have read state that it might be too light for a self defense carry. Supposedly testing is putting them in the 3 lb range With no definite wall, kinda like a rolling break

I was ready to pull the trigger (so to speak) late last year after Glock emailed me about this revised trigger. Since the only Gen 5 I have happens to be my EDC, I decided to wait until I heard more.

This has definitely piqued my interest. I always though "the wall" was a bit too much for my preference on early Gen5's and earlier, but sounds like they headed a different direction, maybe a bit too much.

For those who are trying the new performance trigger, let us know what you think over time.

I don't want to fart while driving and have the trigger break :)

Back
Top Bottom