• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New guy to USA and gun ownership

Im not even sure if people even actually drive "muscle cars" daily here.
And if they did it would be a project restoration / vintage not the new models. and if you drove the Modern Muscle Car, Statistically speaking one may be a minority and adding enhanced wheels may most likely get you profiled by the authorities.

Just something to consider

Im not even sure if people even actually drive "muscle cars" daily here.
And if they did it would be a project restoration / vintage not the new models. and if you drove the Modern Muscle Car, Statistically speaking one may be a minority and adding enhanced wheels may most likely get you profiled by the authorities.

Just something to consider
You can count on the profiling , drive what you want though. I get pulled over because they like my 78 Bronco (real story my daughter was with me one time scared her to death at 13yrs old) and if i get the 65 mustang out: Oh Boy.

Hope you check on insurance before you buy. When i was younger i'd buy anything that would go fast if it was a deal ; almost splurged then i find out the insurance on a 1993 pontiac firehawk is nearly $300 a month if you're 18

Welcome, Tony to the B.
I'm also from NY, many years ago.
At the time, although a NY state carry permit was harder to get than a GFL was here in Georgia, the list of off-limits locations in NY was smaller.
I had more freedom to legally carry there in more places.
Thanks to GeorgiaCarry.Org's activism and legislative successes in reforming our laws, now Georgia is a good place to exercise your right to carry (openly or concealed) with a GWL (the new name for a carry license-- Georgia Weapons [carry] License.

We're all looking for a decent source of pie and chips.

http://www.georgiacarry.org/

If you ever get over to Athens, you will want to try the Pleasant Peasant in Five Points. Off the beaten track sort of, but all the expatriate rugby players assure me it's the real thing.

Their biggest problem is that it is about a mile from Sanford stadium and they still think football is played with a round ball. Wankers.

If you ever get over to Athens, you will want to try the Pleasant Peasant in Five Points. Off the beaten track sort of, but all the expatriate rugby players assure me it's the real thing.

Their biggest problem is that it is about a mile from Sanford stadium and they still think football is played with a round ball. Wankers.
Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom