• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New guy to USA and gun ownership

New to gun ownership?

1 - Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. Don't point the firearm at anything you don't intend to destroy.

2 - Keep your booger hook off the bang switch - finger off the trigger - until you are ready to fire.

3 - Know your target and what is BEHIND your target...

4 - Keep the firearm unloaded until you are ready to fire - I can agree with this one at a range but not for everyday carry.

Just remember, firearms, much like airplanes and motorcycles, are VERY unforgiving!

http://training.nra.org/nra-gun-safety-rules.aspx

Welcome! Any insider info from friends or family back over there whether the local citizens are going to take up a vote on getting their gun rights back on the ballot? If there ever was a time to do it then this is probably it. Would love to see that happen for everyone over there!

New to gun ownership?

1 - Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. Don't point the firearm at anything you don't intend to destroy.

2 - Keep your booger hook off the bang switch - finger off the trigger - until you are ready to fire.

3 - Know your target and what is BEHIND your target...

4 - Keep the firearm unloaded until you are ready to fire - I can agree with this one at a range but not for everyday carry.

Just remember, firearms, much like airplanes and motorcycles, are VERY unforgiving!

http://training.nra.org/nra-gun-safety-rules.aspx

Thanks bro. To obtain this rifle, I had to take the online 6 hour hunter course. It was pretty intense tbh but went through all of the above. I appreciate the reminder though ;)

Welcome! Any insider info from friends or family back over there whether the local citizens are going to take up a vote on getting their gun rights back on the ballot? If there ever was a time to do it then this is probably it. Would love to see that happen for everyone over there!

That'll never happen over there pal. Not in my lifetime.

Thanks bro. To obtain this rifle, I had to take the online 6 hour hunter course. It was pretty intense tbh but went through all of the above. I appreciate the reminder though ;)

That'll never happen over there pal. Not in my lifetime.

Well, not many people thought the Brexit vote was going to happen but it did to the amazement of many. No better time than now while the irons still hot! Never say never! Just say'n.

Back
Top Bottom