• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New HVAC, water heater & whole home generator installations! ODT DISCOUNTS!

BIBM502

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Hey ODT,
I am a comfort consultant (salesman) for a top notch HVAC company. If your air conditioning is dead or your system is old and weak and you have been thinking of replacing send me a message.
I will give you the absolute best friends and family pricing possible.
Ac & coil, Full systems, dual fuel, minisplits, tankless waterheater, whole home generators etc...
We offer financing and can often accommodate next day installation.

Attachments

• 20230513_134524.jpg
    20230513_134524.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 31
I hear that there is going to be another change in the freon in a year or so. R-22 freon going to be available for a few years?
R22 has already been phased out. The current refrigerant is 410A but you are correct they will be introducing a new refrigerant within the next year. They will still service and sell 410A for a long time to come though. For anybody who's thinking about replacing I would get it done before the new refrigerant hits because at that point we will have a learning curve and there will be bugs to work out. I hear the new refrigerant is mildly flammable also so that's good 😂

Your offer of friends and family pricing is much appreciated – it can make a big difference when it comes to affordability. I've been on the hunt for a new HVAC system myself, and it can be quite a process to find the right fit.
Just let me know if you would like me to come out for an on-site consultation and give you some options.

Back
Top Bottom