New in Gwinnett county - Feral Hog Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

EOTWpreparedness

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
14   0
Reaction score
hello all, my name is Max, and my brother and I are new to this site.
we are fairly avid survivalists, and also enjoy a lot of hunting. if you happen to have any land that you have a hog or pest problem on and would like someone to take care of it, feel free to contact me! we hunt and trap hogs (donating most meat to help feed those in need).

also interested in AR15 builds and always buying and trading, so anything tactical im open for trades.

pretty new to the site but it seems great!

get ready to travel. I am an avid hog hunter raised in Locust Grove/Jonesboro. I was 20 min. from the closest hog to trap, kill, or chase with dogs...I now live up in the NE GA. area and there is nothing except for mountain hogs. Only thing I can think of is spend a weekend traveling to feed stores in rural east and South GA. and post fliers in feed stores. Closest place we shoot hogs is in Oconee County. We have trapped only 4 here in Jackson, 3 in Hall, and 2 in N. Gwinnett in the Mulberry River area....but thats been over the past 5 years. Best of luck to ya and let me know how ya do.

get ready to travel. I am an avid hog hunter raised in Locust Grove/Jonesboro. I was 20 min. from the closest hog to trap, kill, or chase with dogs...I now live up in the NE GA. area and there is nothing except for mountain hogs. Only thing I can think of is spend a weekend traveling to feed stores in rural east and South GA. and post fliers in feed stores. Closest place we shoot hogs is in Oconee County. We have trapped only 4 here in Jackson, 3 in Hall, and 2 in N. Gwinnett in the Mulberry River area....but thats been over the past 5 years. Best of luck to ya and let me know how ya do.

i have yet to investigate, but i heard rumors of them being in the dekalb/gwinnett area! heard of a few sightings in norris lake. and two of my buddys came back a couple months ago from dekalb with two hogs they took with a matthews bow. so there has GOT to be hogs around here.. the trick is finding em.

supposedly there are some guys from Winder/Flowery Branch who run dogs down on the Yellow and South River in Dekalb and have caught some...whether it's true or not dunno. We use to be able to catch or trap a few around the Duncan Creek and Mulberry River area before it became commercialized and residential...I know for a fact some were trapped in the War Hill and Sardis Creek area of South Dawson and North Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom