New member - several reasons - looking forward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardTarget

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Hello Gun Folk! I'm new to ODT and there are several reasons for me getting into the mix. I work part time at a Gun Store, and I also have a small Firearms Instruction Business. I'm always amazed about how much can be learned about guns, techniques, and the experiences of others. Seems like, when it comes to firearms, everyday I learn something new even though I'm actually an NRA Firearms Instructor.
A big part of joining is also about keeping up with the buzz. I like to try to stay in the loop about the political agendas both pro and con 2nd amendment. Seems like Washington isn't very friendly to the 2nd amendment lately, and dependent on the next few Supreme Court Appointments we may have our hands full pretty soon.
My back story is Army, Security Contractor, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc... OH and I have a 05 Dyna I'm going to try to sell. Glad to be here.

Welcome and I'm sure your knowledge will be appreciated! I wish you luck in selling your Harley. I have a 94 FXR that will be up for sale soon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom