• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NEW MEMBERS=MEMBERS YOU CAN KIDAROUND WITH

NewLeaf

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Glad2bHere
30   0
Reaction score
A new member of the greatest site on the interwebs myself , I think/know it is of Great Value to know who to mess/kid/joke/poke at with. I will not be mentioning any of the members that I know not to mess with because that would not be cool knowing that i don't know what everyone on the ODT has been/is going through and the truth is no matter how different people are it doesn't effect Gun Trading (on my part at least). Now there are some who live to cut folks all up (insult/degrade/hateful AHats) and well they can be funny as well , long as they can take what they dish out = fiddyfiddy. I am in NO way trying to mess up disrupt the order of things Here ; I Love This Place and most likely always will. New Members who are coming on and planning on hanging around even when you're broke or have what you need etc should know that there is a bottomless pit of Knowledge Here . I assure you (for whatever that's worth). I could @ a bunch of folks but I'll only @ myself.

Too gey??

Ha ha, No, good advice but, you do sound a little too sincere for the ODT.
Watch, this thread will quickly turn to a bunch of meme's, and gif's and glock vs 1911, and...

sideeye .gif

I agree fully with the bottomless pit thought, not so sure about us having order.
Probably less order and more clicks, but hey even Churches have those. There are times I get on here focused/serious and looking for that one gun but most time's soakin knowledge up and laughin my *** off. Bout 7 months in now i got a good idea who to joke around with and not to and then there's the 1 or 2 that you don't know if their friend or messin with your tradin behind you're back (doubt that even goes on or do i lol) , gotta be bored or just a natural born ***hole to play that game. But It's All Good , to each his own right?

Back
Top Bottom