• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Obsession; Dan Wesson Revolvers...

Definitely love the Dan Wesson. Trigger pull is so sweet! Here's an early Monson.

Attachments

• 20230704_145732.jpg
    20230704_145732.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 10
Here's a question for you 15 guys, how do you tell the series? I see the 15-2, and the 15-4 and I don't notice anything different what's the secret and what is the difference

I own 2 of the model 15 revolvers.. One was cerakoted by our own Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert as it had the worst color and Duracoat I have ever seen. These are very easy to replace sighs, barrels, and grips on. Spring kit will help with the trigger pull if you want to install one. Best to keep a watch out on auction sites for the grips mismarked. Remember the 357 has square post and 44 has an oval post. I grabbed a set of super nice "44" grips for a steal a while back. Seller didn't know they were the 357 ones that are super expensive.

I own 2 of the model 15 revolvers.. One was cerakoted by our own Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert as it had the worst color and Duracoat I have ever seen. These are very easy to replace sighs, barrels, and grips on. Spring kit will help with the trigger pull if you want to install one. Best to keep a watch out on auction sites for the grips mismarked. Remember the 357 has square post and 44 has an oval post. I grabbed a set of super nice "44" grips for a steal a while back. Seller didn't know they were the 357 ones that are super expensive.
Let's see that color...

Here's a question for you 15 guys, how do you tell the series? I see the 15-2, and the 15-4 and I don't notice anything different what's the secret and what is the difference
I've never heard of a 15-4 model. I know that there is a 15 and a 15-2. Changes from 14-15 are easy to spot.

Back
Top Bottom