• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New old dude from Michigan

Hey from way down in Darien GA. It's shrimp country and 2 counties from Florida. My grandfather came from a tiny little town in Michigan called Alpina . Seems like it's close to Pontiac. I was there as a teenager in July and we had to wear jackets. Y'all get about 3 days of summer don't you?

I 've been there before nice quiet, and for a JAWJA BOY, from down South, they talk a little funny too...

He's a Yankee!
images (4).jpg

Welcome to the site my friend. I am one of the more cordial of the bunch. Typical forum scene. Some days you sign off with the feeling you learned something and had a good time. It's also typical to sign off feeling like you just got corn holed by a horney rhinocerous and you feel completely inadequate. That about sums it up. LMFAO! Just kiddin all is good. I you like spending more than retail for a pre owned gun feel free to visit our stellar classifieds.

I wonder if they took those kind of stress those areas would take and if they are anywhere near the load restrictions placed their on those buildings now. Oh this pic reminded me of my wife since we got divorced. She has family in Dearborn, Plymouth and all those little towns in amongst there.

Back
Top Bottom