New proud owner of an LWRC SPR

tpgh2k

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
10   0
Reaction score
Finally came to the shop today. It lighter than my old noveske...kinda makes sense since this doesn't have a heavy barrel on it. Can't wait to shoot it this/next week.

Random question: do you get your hand burned since the gas port towards the end of the handguard/rail? Basically when placing your support hand towards the end of the rail...

IMG_0517[1].jpg
nuff said :cool:

Random question: do you get your hand burned since the gas port towards the end of the handguard/rail? Basically when placing your support hand towards the end of the rail...

I have the same one in patriot brown. The only time I get serious heat on my hand is when I run it suppressed. If your shooting enough for it to get that hot you should be shooting with gloves anyway. Just my opinion.

Nice. I have one that's burnt bronze. The rail can get a little warm if you are rapid firing a bunch of mags quickly or shooting indoors without adequate air flow. Most of the time it shouldn't be a problem. If it bothers you, get some decent gloves with leather palms.

Back
Top Bottom