• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New shop pics

Owner finally brought the wheels & tires, interior door panels installed,
IMG_1224.jpeg
IMG_1223.jpeg
IMG_1222.jpeg

The Elco is Absolutely Stunning.
Spectacular work
Thanks! I can’t take much credit for this as all the really hard work was done by the other guys in the shop, all I’ve done is help put it back together..
Y’all would really be impressed if you had seen how this one looked to start with, it needed a complete new floor pan, the roof had to be replaced, the structure under the rear window is all hand built as are both quarters. Boss told me today they had over 1500 hours in it.

Thanks! I can’t take much credit for this as all the really hard work was done by the other guys in the shop, all I’ve done is help put it back together..
Y’all would really be impressed if you had seen how this one looked to start with, it needed new floor pan, the roof had to be replaced, the structure under the rear window is all hand built as are both quarters. Boss told me today they had over 1500 hours in it.
Yea, that why it cost so much to restore one. I restored a 79 Blazer once. It turned out to be a nice truck. Corvette garnet red with a pearl white top. The interior was a crushed red velvet

Back
Top Bottom