• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Sickening Details in the 22 month Olds Murder.

Yeah...he was jumping out of his skin to object to everything the police officer brought up about the father trolling for strange on the Internet and texting pictures of his "erect penis" while his son was dying in that car. He had the nerve to object based on relevance as if it was not remarkable that this dirt bag is sending pics of his d**k instead of considering his child's welfare.

the defense attorney is a special but necessary breed

im sure the attorney himself may even hate his own client

the defense attorney is a special but necessary breed

im sure the attorney himself may even hate his own client

Agree 100%. I know he's fighting the best fight he can, but he's got one hell of an uphill climb based on everything that has been presented thus far.

Agree 100%. I know he's fighting the best fight he can, but he's got one hell of an uphill climb based on everything that has been presented thus far.
i actually think it's the opposite... i think he has a great case, but he's not the best attorney for it. there's reasonable counters to all the circumstantial...

i actually think it's the opposite... i think he has a great case, but he's not the best attorney for it. there's reasonable counters to all the circumstantial...

We'll see. A decent attorney will always be creative enough to throw up a plausible counter to every piece of circumstantial evidence; however, plausible and reasonable can be a long way from one another.

Back
Top Bottom