• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Sickening Details in the 22 month Olds Murder.

Did those 44+/- have similar search histories on children dying in cars and the 'benefit' of offing your kids and visit the car and walk away and drive 5 or 6 minutes with a strong odor from their child's cooked corpse in the car? Circumstantial? Yep. Irrelevant? Nope.

as sick and twisted as this whole affair is maybe there is it is up to the prosecution to prove guilt, the defense is not suppose to prove innocence

Did those 44+/- have similar search histories on children dying in cars and the 'benefit' of offing your kids and visit the car and walk away and drive 5 or 6 minutes with a strong odor from their child's cooked corpse in the car? Circumstantial? Yep. Irrelevant? Nope.

The guy is supposedly an IT professional, gee I wonder if he would have know anything at all about forensic computer science? Relevant to negligence, absolutely (as well as destroying him in the press & destroying any remote possibility of an impartial jury), intentional murder (their theory)-not even close.

This case, to date is one of the biggest reasons there should never be a live camera allowed in a courtroom or tapes played from a trial proceeding both before and after until after the case is concluded.

People not so scummy as this guy deserve better.

Last edited:
The guy is supposedly an IT professional, gee I wonder if he would have know anything at all about forensic computer science? Relevant to negligence, absolutely (as well as destroying him in the press & destroying any remote possibility of an impartial jury), intentional murder-not even close.

This case, to date is one of the biggest reasons there should never be a live camera allowed in a courtroom or tapes played from a trial until after the case is done.
Carry your supposition to it's natural conclusion then. The internet searches are fabricated?

Carry your supposition to it's natural conclusion then. The internet searches are fabricated?

I never suggested that at all in fact it never crossed my mind, I do know that I read news articles and then research them that leads to some fairly strange (if taken out of context) searches on the internet. Cameras in the courtroom is stupid and taints the jury pool. I don't need reality TV. If I had a kid I very well may have read about that very topic.

I never suggested that at all in fact it never crossed my mind, I do know that I read news articles and then research them that leads to some fairly strange (if taken out of context) searches on the internet. Cameras in the courtroom is stupid and taints the jury pool. I don't need reality TV.
Me too. I've got a son. I've never googled how long it would take for a child to die in a car or the benefits of killing your kids to save the planet.

So what's your point about the searches not being relevant then? "Everybody does it"? Seriously?
Now I hope they charge him with inappropriate sexual contact with a minor FIRST just to prolong his agony and keep that SOB on suicide watch.

Back
Top Bottom