• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NEW STAR WARS TRAILER

Wow, Chewy hasn't seemed to age a day.

Han on the other hand...

:p
Yeah, they should have at least given Chewy some gray fur! :pound:

The lightsaber being handed over in the trailer looks like Anakins blue saber that Luke lost on Bespin when his hand was cut off!

I wonder if it was somehow found and returned to him?

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the first Star Wars in the theater when it came out. I wasn't quite 12. I remember being as wide eyed and amazed as I could be. All these years later it still holds up and surpasses many 'modern' movies. It's amazing how ahead of it's time it was. What movie in the last 20 years has had that kind of impact or will be looked at 20 or more years from now with such impressiveness.
Really glad they are going back to their roots!

www.smilies.4_user.de_include_Starwars_smilie_star_004.gif

I saw the first Star Wars in the theater when it came out. I wasn't quite 12. I remember being as wide eyed and amazed as I could be. All these years later it still holds up and surpasses many 'modern' movies. It's amazing how ahead of it's time it was. What movie in the last 20 years has had that kind of impact or will be looked at 20 or more years from now with such impressiveness.
Really glad they are going back to their roots!

www.smilies.4_user.de_include_Starwars_smilie_star_004.gif
I was born in 1976, so the first one I remember seeing in the theater is "Return of the Jedi".

I had already seen "The Empire Strikes Back" on TV, and we had a bootleg copy of "A New Hope" on Betamax that I used to watch everyday after school, but nothing compared to seeing it on the big screen.

I sure do wish I hadn't shot all my Star Wars action figures to pieces with a BB gun back then.

Back
Top Bottom