• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NEW STAR WARS TRAILER

My theory.

Kylo Ren is the offspring of Anakin. Darth Vader. Not sure who's son. Luke's or Leia's. Or....someone else?
Remember the original trailer where you can hear Luke Skywalker "My father has it. My sister has it. You have it" referencing to the Force. Well, who could he talking about? Certainly not the black kid, who appears to be the main character.
Luke could also be the turning dark.

Luke won't be married or have kids. Those attachments are forbidden for Jedi. Remember, that was Anakins downfall. Luke will be the new Obiwan. Yes, I know about Mara Jade from the extended universe books, but I seriously doubt she will be in the movie.

Han and Leia had twins that were seperated at birth one twin is male and the other is female (sound familiar?). One is the young lady in the trailer named Rey. The other is the guy in the black mask. His name is Ren. This makes them the grandkids of Vader.

The black guy is the "new hope" so to speak. The lightsaber that is handed to him has a blue blade in the trailer, and the hilt looks alot like Anakins original saber that obiwan gave to Luke, which he lost on Bespin when Vader cut his hand off.

I guess it's possible that someone on Bespin found the lightsaber and somehow it makes it back to Luke, who then passes it on to the black guy.

Last edited:
Never liked the originals, never liked the three "prequels", all looked like silly nonsense to me.

As far as I'm concerned, the only Trilogy is the Godfather.

chicago.barstoolsports.com_files_2014_10_nerds_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom