New suppressor, NFA trust question. Update, new question

I think its funny that when I bought mine, it said there were 3 left. Then I saw Freedoms thread here and there were 2 left, then saw NWS's posts and now there is one left. We are forever suppressor buddies. Im thinking im going to also go the quicken route and need to download it. Was there an option for you all to pay the tax or do you have to do that seperately through CCF after you do your trust?
I actually bought mine Wednesday before he announced the sale. :thumb:

I actually bought mine Wednesday before he announced the sale. :thumb:

lol already trying to break up the group. Im excited and sick at the same time. To be able to truely afford it, i still need to sell a new gun I got and love. I actually already bought 3 guns but waited for the right model to be suppressor hosts. When I finally get a can, it will have homes on a ruger tac 10/22, s&w mp22, and a usaf zip 22 (pending purchasing a threaded barrel).

Once you decide how you want to file your paperwork I can assist with how to pay. If you are going the individual route then you will submit payment with your forms. If you want to go the trust route you can remit the $200 stamp fee to me with a digital copy of your trust and I will pay when your forms are e filed. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Here's the advice I always give. If you are single with no children, DIY. If you have children and want to make sure there are no inheritance issues, then use a lawyer.

Personally I would always get a lawyer to do a trust as long as you verify first that the lawyer is not using Quicken. These are lifetime purchases, and $200 - $400 extra is a small addition to the total price.

I have a family and was thinking about putting my wife and brother in law as trustees. The brother in law is who would get the kids if something happened to us.

Back
Top Bottom