BHPSteel

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
7   0
Reaction score
Picked up yesterday!

1713486963551.png

Update:

I've been playing around with a lot of different 22LR brands, and the results were pretty impressive across the board - much better groups than I get with my trusty old 10/22. So much better, that I think I can justify some nicer glass (or at least better magnification) than the Vortex Crossfire 2-7 I have on it at the moment.

Most of the time I'll be shooting out to about 100 yards - maybe 150 - and I'm, thinking something like a 4-16x will help my aging eyes.

Any suggestions?

Update:

I've been playing around with a lot of different 22LR brands, and the results were pretty impressive across the board - much better groups than I get with my trusty old 10/22. So much better, that I think I can justify some nicer glass (or at least better magnification) than the Vortex Crossfire 2-7 I have on it at the moment.

Most of the time I'll be shooting out to about 100 yards - maybe 150 - and I'm, thinking something like a 4-16x will help my aging eyes.

Any suggestions?
I guess my eyes are getting a little aged also... I recently added a cheap bugbuster to my 10/22. No varmints yet, still needs sighting in. Nice rifle you have there.

Back
Top Bottom