New Trijicon suppressor height night sights

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/04/11/trijicon-suppressor-sights/

The new sights are taller, allowing their use on a handgun over the top of an attached silencer. The sights can also be used to co-witness through the company’s RMR sight, which has become popular on handguns. Currently, the sights are only available for Glock pistols. Depending on consumer demand, Trijicon could introduce sights for other firearms in the future. MSRP is $145. The shipping date is currently listed as eight weeks.

Anyone here bother switching their Glocks to tall sights? I may do this on one of them, just can't decide which one.
Trijicon-suppressor-sights.jpg

I prob will to my 17. Not anytime soon though

I'm rocking the Osprey so it's not a big need of mine, but with a home defense gun that you plan to run suppressed i could definitely see a use.

On that note is anyone else running a suppressed HD set up?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Lax, what are the dimensions of your 9mm can? Assuming you have a dedicated 9 can. And are they all about the same size?

Mine is way different since it's an osprey. Mine is a 45 can.

I'm getting a TM poseidon 45 for my HD G21.

That's one of those cans I would probably only get if it was on a form 3, cool stuff though. Will you leave it wet or do you just want something to take the edge off for that situation?

1918.jpg

Looks like a butt plug lol

- - - Updated - - -

Also I think these are mostly marketed for use with an RMR to cowitness one that is not milled into a slide

Hence why I am haha ...

the main reason i want it over any other mini is it can be double wiped. so you can store it with gel in it. They claim they are pretty quiet when wiped and packed.

LULZ on the butt plug. TM has some weird obsession with rounded ends. luckily they dropped those from the QMF 2 when everyone ordered those.

"Mine is way different since it's an osprey. Mine is a 45 can."

Not knowing a lot about the variety, Is the osprey the one that is "clocked" when mounted, with the flat top? If so, why has no one mounted a quality front sight on a clocked can?

"Mine is way different since it's an osprey. Mine is a 45 can."

Not knowing a lot about the variety, Is the osprey the one that is "clocked" when mounted, with the flat top? If so, why has no one mounted a quality front sight on a clocked can?

Silencerco-Osprey-02.jpg

It's great for not needing new sights, the glock sights are about the same height as the can, but it's not servicable which kind of sucks since I can't shoot lead cast.

Back
Top Bottom