• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New trust regualtions?

Zeake

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
Anyone know when they will take effect? I would burn plastic on some suppressors just to keep from the hassle of fingerprints and cleo sign off. I can obtain both and the atf already has more copies of my prints than I can count. I did a trust so my wife can use my stuff and my child can inherit them some day without hassle. Also anyone know if FMJ or Ar Bunker has an Element 2 in stock?

interesting thought. since people can be added to a trust at any time as a legal entity, would we not be required to send in the information on those already on the trust to be within compliance? otherwise we could still simply add and remove after the transfer is complete.

Also skip the Element 2 and go with a Spectre II(or Warlock II if you want lighter and aluminum) or Sparrow. ease of cleaning and ease of disassembly are the major factors with 22's and both of the aforementioned models are easy to take apart even after long shooting sessions.

As the owner of an element, buy a sparrow ss. Now that the element 2 has a solid rear cap you have to buy or make a pusher tool. Yuck.

interesting thought. since people can be added to a trust at any time as a legal entity, would we not be required to send in the information on those already on the trust to be within compliance? otherwise we could still simply add and remove after the transfer is complete.

Also skip the Element 2 and go with a Spectre II(or Warlock II if you want lighter and aluminum) or Sparrow. ease of cleaning and ease of disassembly are the major factors with 22's and both of the aforementioned models are easy to take apart even after long shooting sessions.

They just want to be assholes. They would need information of current trust at the time of the application being submitted.

I will most likely end up buying which ever one my closest class 3 dealer has in stock.

I am going to call ar bunker tomorrow to see what they have and if they have had any absolute changes.

I think nothing will happen. There's already laws in place to prevent felons from owning NFA. If they don't get it this way, they will get it another way. A felon in possession is a felon in possession. A Trust and corporation doesn't make it legal for a felon to possess guns.

I think nothing will happen. There's already laws in place to prevent felons from owning NFA. If they don't get it this way, they will get it another way. A felon in possession is a felon in possession. A Trust and corporation doesn't make it legal for a felon to possess guns.

Yep-

But the ATF can always change its mind about whether or not it will recognize a trust.

I am not a class III guys, but I tell yall-class III trusts did not exist when I was coming up. I knew a lot of gun dealers and never, ever heard of a class III trust until fairly recent times.

The ATF "interprets" stuff. They can (and probably are) changing their "interpretation" back.

Not really. A trust is a recognized legal entity. The ATF cannot just decide what a legal entity is or isn't.

The reason they didnt exist is because no one ever thought to try. One guy did, and others followed.

Either way, nothing is set in stone yet. Make your voice heard. Prince Law has a way for you to do that. Please post this on every gun board you know, and send out these letters.
http://blog.princelaw.com/2013/09/01/national-firearms-act-day-of-reckoning-information/

QRF Jake has anything changed yet? Could I purchase a can from you with my trust and no finger prints pictures or CLEO sign off? If so could they later demand the information before approving the purchase? I do intend to purchase another can but I think you are a bit far for me to get to during business hours.

Thanks

Never mind. I just called AR Bunker and they said currently just a trust is all I need. Just like the last few I still do not have. It looks like I will have 3 suppressors and 2 sbrs waiting on stamps soon. Maybe I should buy 2 more 22lr suppressors. haha
element 2s are onsale for $429.95 at ar bunker. . . . . with pusher

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom