• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New UPDATE:Prayers needed for my wife’s 90 yr old mother (see post 33)

Thanks to everyone’s prayers for my Mother-in-law. It’s really appreciated. She seems to be slowly getting a little stronger. Her congestive heart failure is causing a lot of fluid buildup and liver is still enflamed so meds don’t work until they get that under control with Lasix. She’s also needing iron and potassium. They did say today that she will need to go to a rehab center after she checks out of the hospital. The last big attack like this she was visiting Alaska and put in the hospital there. We had to have her flown back here via medivac company. Thank goodness she is here this time.

Thanks to everyone’s prayers for my Mother-in-law. It’s really appreciated. She seems to be slowly getting a little stronger. Her congestive heart failure is causing a lot of fluid buildup and liver is still enflamed so meds don’t work until they get that under control with Lasix. She’s also needing iron and potassium. They did say today that she will need to go to a rehab center after she checks out of the hospital. The last big attack like this she was visiting Alaska and put in the hospital there. We had to have her flown back here via medivac company. Thank goodness she is here this time.
Praying for her speedy and complete recovery.

Back
Top Bottom