New user trust issues

Will you trust a new user (Less than 5 ratings)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ODT is definitely a microcosm of the locality in which we live - ton a of good folk with a sprinkling of azzhats thrown in. I’ll give a newbie a chance for sure, but only local meetup, no shipping and no driving more than 15mins. The feedback system on here is great, it does take time to build it up and you have to earn it. We all need to use the neg button more liberally if we want to root out the azzhats, then again, there are always 3 sides to every story....
Yours, his, and the truth.

I did a deal last week with a new user. He joined at 12:58pm, we met at 6:45pm. He bought my two lowers I had posted up here.
Was he wearing a jacket like this one?

ATF.jpg

Depends on the feedback. Always offer to do on phone or text to speed it up but not leaving the house without a pm if your less than 100.

Last sail was a guy with over 200. He asked how far I was from a place and I said 11 minutes. 15 later we were chatting about guns. The way it is saposed to go.

Been here for the better part of a decade. Only have a feedback of 8. Just don't do many deals on here. If it feels wrong it probably is. Otherwise a face to face meet doesn't bother me at all.

Same with me, a decade or more being a member. My little score is strictly from buying.

99% of the time ODT members are upstanding great people to deal with. This is one of the few sites with feedback to look at. Like anything else there are a few wingnuts.

Back
Top Bottom