• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Next Set of guns at auction 100+

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to have a FFL dealer on site and let the customers pick up their guns the same day.

The FFL dealer is closed on sunday so you have to make another trip to pick up your stuff that you already paid for.
And then comes the taxes and the $10 fee PER GUN

when you pick up your gun there is only a $10 transfer fee, all taxes are paid at the sale

when you pick up your gun there is only a $10 transfer fee, all taxes are paid at the sale

Its still another drive out there and the ffl dealer is another 20-30 miles away from the auction site.

It would be great if you guys can set up the ffl dealer to transfer everything on the day of the actual sale

Man I tried to get that Inglis High Power but there was a guy there that was not going to give up so let him have it for $900, I kind if wished I had little more that thing was badass with the stock/holster attached. I did end up getting a Sig P939 9mm for a little under what I would have paid new iron here so I am sort of happy. There were some that went formless than what I would value them at, but it seems like people don't account for the buyers premium and 10 dollar transfer fee so they run it up too high. I'll be interested to see the next set of guns they put up in May.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom