• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFA dealer closing question

gyppo

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
NRA Instructor
173   0
Reaction score
I saw post that inferred if a nfa dealer was not renewing the license, it may lead to shorter processing delays.
Can someone give more infoor point me at a reliable source of real experience info.

I saw post that inferred if a nfa dealer was not renewing the license, it may lead to shorter processing delays.
Can someone give more infoor point me at a reliable source of real experience info.
Yes if the SOT or FFL is given up it can lead to a quicker turnaround time. Source what my local ATF agent has told me. I kind of got the feeling that if that was going to be the case the FFL needed to make sure the ATF new they had pending form 4s, but idk about that part..

Outside of forums (example: reddit r/NFA) you wont be able to find anything. Per my IOI 60-90 day notification (concensus is 90 day is preffered) is needed so they can close out pending Form 4's and the FFL to clear out their A&D book. While items are pending they can not close out an FFL/SOT. There is nothing in the NFA handbook written about it, just online folklore expirences. Obviously nothing in life is a guarantee.

Examples of available materials (I'm big into r/NFA if it isnt apparent).

Let us know when you're having your HUGE liquidation sale at 80% off!! I'll be glad to be a customer!!
LOL I sold all gats on my books to a friend who is opening a brick and morter at 75% wholesale since he is going to be my SOT when I drop mine <3 All cans on hand are also long long LONG gone. At this point people are ordering cans and F3ing to me or ordering off my SS link. As of right not, I have a little over 60 cans pending form 3 that I dont even have SNs for, and a couple more Form 4s to cert before the next batch gets here in a few days lol.

Back
Top Bottom