• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFA dealer closing question

Actually...... The turn around time gets a pause. Because the ATF is looking close at thsoe transactions and kind of puts them in a pile. Example all of my form 3s where put in a pile and held until the Local IOI confirmed to the ATF I was actually closing. What normally took 3 days took almost 90.

form 4s can be accelerated. All mine that were outstanding cleared in 3 weeks. But you have to ask your IOI about accelerating them. It will require a few emails.

Actually...... The turn around time gets a pause. Because the ATF is looking close at thsoe transactions and kind of puts them in a pile. Example all of my form 3s where put in a pile and held until the Local IOI confirmed to the ATF I was actually closing. What normally took 3 days took almost 90.

form 4s can be accelerated. All mine that were outstanding cleared in 3 weeks. But you have to ask your IOI about accelerating them. It will require a few emails.

Yup. My IOI is getting a text on 3/1 to freeze form 3s and close me out.

I'm looking forward to see if this actually speeds anything up. I just got a form 4 back for a customer in less then 4 months. Might be a fluke but let's hope that continues

I'm looking forward to see if this actually speeds anything up. I just got a form 4 back for a customer in less then 4 months. Might be a fluke but let's hope that continues
Historically they do. We had a dealer in our group (out of state) recently close up, and 200+ form 4's were approved in under a month :)

Yeah always heard it does but my local agent has echoed that but never actually talked to someone first hand who's done it.
Well let's hope they stay on their historical trend, or else I'll have 200+ pissed off people texting me lol. Luckily I've been transparent and told every single person I am not promising **** (because you never know).

Back
Top Bottom