• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nicest bottle of Whisky or Whiskey

Four Roses single barrel, barrel strength. I recently did the entire bourbon trail, plus a few others, and this distillery was the one big surprise. I had never tasted or heard of it before the tour.

Had some of this good sippin' bourbon last night.....very nice! Four Roses makes about 12 different kinds...never had a bad one.

I love Scotch but Lagavulin is a bit smokey but good in small doses... go stick your nose in a snifter of this stuff and you smell a camp fire! McCallan 12 for an everyday driker I guess.

Last edited:
Four Roses single barrel, barrel strength. I recently did the entire bourbon trail, plus a few others, and this distillery was the one big surprise. I had never tasted or heard of it before the tour.
Do they have regular tours on the bourbon trail, like the scotch trail trips in Scotland? If so, can I get a link? Please!

I cant believe nobody has said this yet so I will. The finest whiskey I got at the house is the Black Label Evan Williams. Mighty fine when mixed with coke!:very_drunk:

Back
Top Bottom